Memory Care Community in Fernandina Beach, FL
Savannah Cottage is a secured memory support residence located within the Savannah Grand of Maitland's main building. Savannah Cottage offers a welcomed approach for those living with dementia, Alzheimer's and other memory impairments. For our residents with memory loss, Savannah Cottage not only offers the same assisted living services as offered in Savannah Grand of Amelia Island, but more! Savannah Cottage memory support in Fernandina Beach, FL, has both private and semi-private apartments, intimate dining and common areas, and is all within a warm yet secured environment.
Services and Activities
Special activities and support services are offered to provide the maximum quality of life. Our Associates are trained on how to best care for those living with dementia.
- Personalized activities based on interests and abilities
- Dementia friendly exercise classes
- A daily routine focused on giving residents a sense of accomplishment dignity.
The Cottage provides an enriched quality of life for residents and peace of mind for families who entrust us to meet their loved ones needs.
Our associates deeply care about our residents and work to form trusted relationships from day one. We recognize that family is an important part of assisted living and we strive to include families as much as possible.
With a comfortable, home-like environment, The Cottage was carefully designed to preserve our residents' sense of individuality. Lifestyle is enhanced with a full and appropriate activities program, familiar cues that assist residents with orientation and help decrease frustration and anxiety including:
- Suites furnished by the families so the resident's personal furnishings and special treasures surround them.
- A living room ideal for socializing, watching television, visiting with friends or participating in small group programs.
- Activities where residents gather for exercise, games, spiritual classes, memory stimulation activities, and so much more.
- A dining room offering the warmth and comfort of home with served meals and assistance for those who may need additional support.
The staff here has gone far beyond the necessary to take care of my mom. They truly show love and concern for her and all the residents . They have done so many little extra things ... especially now with covid 19. Truly blessed knowing that she is well taken care of and loved!!- LaDonna Wagner via GOOGLE
Although I have not had the opportunity to have a family member reside at this location, I have been there many times due to my experiences visiting and volunteering. The facility is pleasant, clean, and homey. The staff and administration clearly care for the residents, as I have observed many meaningful interactions with them. As primary decision-maker for my mother, who needed different levels of care for over 14 years (living outside of Atlanta), I have observed quite a few facilities and a- Marjorie Meder via GOOGLE
My mom moved into Savannah Court in January 2016. Everyone have been wonderful acclimating mom and her dog. Mom seems stronger and appears much more content with her life. Her pets really seem happy! This is a great comfort to me as I reside out of state.- Isabel Berly via GOOGLE